Olympic Partnership offers genuine competitive advantage – but comes with no guarantees, because Partners face a large and exceptional challenge.
As longstanding IOC Partners commonly recognise, first time domestic Partners often lose up to two years just trying to understand the real nature of that challenge.
Two things are clear: there is no template and success or failure is 100% within the control of the Partner. That’s why we’re here.
Since 2005, we have developed unique expertise in supporting Partners of the Olympic Games.
Redmandarin’s partners have direct experience of over 20 Olympic Partner campaigns, including three from London 2012 and five for Tokyo 2020. We have experienced, analysed and understand every part of the Games process.
Our services are comprehensive, including visioning and campaign creation but extending to opportunity assessment, business case modelling, negotiation support, evaluation methodologies, communications and engagement planning, Games-time systems and operations, and learning management systems.
Our promise is to:
- work in your best interests, with the highest levels of service and commitment
- give you the insight and understanding to make the best decisions for your business
- guide you transparently, intelligently and diligently through the complexities of Olympic partnership
- help you create remarkable, engaging and commercially successful Games campaigns
- ensure your Olympic experience is world class